Iran’s neighboring country, the UAE, is well aware of the quality of Iranian saffron. In addition to the high quality of Iranian saffron, the short distance between Iran and the UAE has caused a large amount of Iranian saffron to flow to the UAE and Dubai.
Also, the Dubai has so far been able to take advantage of the opportunity to be close to Iran and supply Iranian saffron between different European countries and its Asian neighbors and have a good income.
When it comes to exports, neighboring countries are naturally a priority, as they have advantages for both sides that sometimes discourage traders from exporting to more distant but lucrative areas. The UAE is one of these countries for Iran. Saffron consumption is very high in the UAE, in addition to the fact that the Dubai is an opportunity to connect with various traders and customers from all around the world.
So if you are thinking of trading saffron in the Dubai, you must have good information about the price of saffron in Dubai (the price of saffron in the Murshid Bazaar in Dubai and other markets there) and in general, the price and specifications of Iranian red gold in the UAE.
Dubai Saffron Markets
The sales center of Iranian saffron in Dubai markets includes sales in Murshid market and Karameh market and other markets such as the old Deira market.
If you want to buy saffron in Dubai or if you have taken saffron with you from Iran and you want to sell saffron in Dubai, you can visit these markets.
- Murshid Bazaar: this bazaar is located in the Deira area of Dubai. Inside this market, there are several markets and a small shopping center. A significant part of the stores in this market belong to Iranians. This market is the most famous market in Dubai for Iranians.
- Karameh Bazaar: this bazaar consists of several shops that are located next to each other. This bazaar is located in the Karameh area of Dubai.
- Deira Old Market: this market is a symbol of the old markets of Dubai.
- Sargol saffron(all red): Sargol saffron contains only the red parts of the stigma. This saffron is the same saffron that is usually bought in the streets and markets in Iran. in fact, People usually only know this model of saffron as original saffron. Sargol saffron has a high coloring and is used more than other types of saffrons. For more information about the price of this type of saffron, please contact us.
- Pushal saffron: This saffron is also a valid saffron because part of the root (yellow part of the stigma) can be seen. If you see this root in saffron, you can be sure that the original saffron is in your hands. Most saffron cheats start when the root is removed. For more information about the price of this type of saffron, please contact us.
- Super-Negin: In super-Negin saffron, the top of each saffron string is larger and wider. This wide part greatly affects the color of saffron. Any saffron that has a wider and larger upper part is a better saffron for export. And of course, you should note that not every saffron can be wide and large, not every farmer can harvest super saffron. For more information about the price of this type of saffron, please contact us.
Saffron price in Dubai
- Price of Super-Negin of grade 1 Negin saffron: 592 to 666 US dollar
- Price of Grade 2 Negin-saffron: 462 to 481 US dollar
- Price of Sargol saffron: 425 to 462 US dollar
- Price of grade 1 or ghalamdar Pushal saffron: 425 to 444 US dollar
- Price of grade 2 Pushal saffron: 415 to 430 US dollar
- These prices are for one kilo of saffron
- The larger the volume of saffron purchased, the lower the price.
- The farther the buyer country is from the producer country, the higher the price of saffron for shipping costs.
- The announced price is related to this year’s saffron harvest season (2021). The price in different months definitely includes a decreasing or increasing change.
- Coloring: The main reason for the red color in saffron is a compound called Crocin with the chemical formula C44H64O24. Crocin is one of the Carotenoids in nature that dissolves easily in water. In fact, this solubility is one of the reasons for the widespread use of saffron as a colorant in food and medicine compared to other Carotenoids.
2. The color strength of saffron is one of the main parameters that determine the quality of saffron, which is evaluated by measuring the amount of Crocin in it. Crocin in saffron should be between 140 and 300 units. The higher amount of this substance, the higher the quality and value of saffron.
3. Fragrance: Another factor that determines the quality of saffron is that Safranal that causes its wonderful fragrance and it should be between 20 and 50 units.
4. Flavor: The Picrocrocin in saffron causes the bitter taste of original saffron and should be between 70 and 150.
5. Moisture: The amount of moisture can be affected on the quality of saffron. The percentage of this moisture should be less than 10 units.
6. Additives: The mass percentage of additives to saffron that is tested in the laboratory should be less than 2 units.
7. Length of saffron strings: This feature is especially important for Sargol saffron and determines the quality of saffron. This number can be between 10 and 30 mm.
8. Climatic conditions: The climate that saffron is grown in, also has a great impact on the quality and quality of saffron. Saffron is a subtropical herb that grows better in dry climates. And as you know, Iran has one of the best climates for saffron cultivation.
9. Harvest time: Another main factors of evaluation the quality of saffron is the time and hour of saffron harvest. Saffron flowers should be picked before sunrise and within 2 days of their growth so that they do not wither and their quality does not reduce.
Buy saffron in Dubai
Iranian saffron is unique in terms of color, fragrant and taste. The high quality of Iranian saffron has made it one of the first in the world among its competitors.
If you intend to sell saffron in Dubai or throughout the UAE, we recommend that you take high quality saffron with you. Saffron that is liked by foreign customers.
Negin saffron and Sargol and Pushal for export; The best types of saffron are for export. Our store exports saffron and sends the product to the customs of the destination country. Of course, saffron exports and customs costs are very different. By buying packaged saffron from Saffronfa, you can introduce Iranian saffron to other countries. Contact us to buy first-class export saffron at a reasonable price.
Whats app number: 00905527976314